Monday, January 24, 2011

Smelly Feet

Do all kids have smelly feet? 

Is it a boy thing? 

Is it a seven and a half year old thing? 

Either way my son has record breaking smelly feet.  He always has.  When he was 2 years old and started wearing sandals, I had to throw them away after a few months due to their stench.

And let me tell you something, it has NOT gotten better.  Not even close.

I will be sitting next to him on the couch and it takes all of 7 seconds for the smelly assault to begin.  I'm debating between buying face masks or lavender infused socks.  Any suggestions?

Here are the culprits...don don don don!!!!

Don't let them fool you.  They look soft and clean and sometimes even touchable.  Don't fall for it.  You're nose will file for divorce!

I hope this is a common "boy" thing and he doesn't have smelly feet syndrome.

Off to buy some tough actin' Tinactin!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

I dont seem to have problem with white boys' feet, even if they smell bad. I have a fetish with them. I dunno why. And nice toes.

sad wings of life September 30, 2015 at 9:58 AM  

It's normal, 136c, many of them are cutie. :)

Post a Comment

Find

About This Blog

My life behind the lens. A place where crazy meets beautiful with two ornery boys thrown in the mix.

I'm a natural light, custom lifestyle photographer and graphic designer. I specialize in maternity, newborn, children, senior and engagement photography. I also design holiday cards, wedding stationary, newborn announcements and all kinds of invites. You name it I will create it.

Thanks for visiting!

What I'm Bloggin' About

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP