Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Designs!!!

I love to design!  Love, love, love it.  I wish I could spend more time designing baby announcements, holiday cards, birthday and wedding invites.  I love that moment of inspiration when everything comes together.  It somehow makes the world feel a little smaller and not so scary.  I've often prayed that I could love exercising, eating moderately and cleaning as much as I love to design.  But so far, that hasn’t happened.

I was bored the other night and came up with a few ideas for invitations.

This one is for my son.  He loves swimming and his birthday is in July so it works perfect!



Here is one for a girl.  It could be for any age.



I was in Wal-Mart the other day and came across a really cute pink and yellow polka dotted towel....hence the background :)  Don't you just love Wal-Mart....besides the crazy lines, crazy people and the need to mark everything at $3.97?  I’ve never quite figured that out.



Wedding stationary is exceptionally fun to design.  You can go completely overboard on the mush and gush and people love it.  Yes, I am one of those people but occasionally I prefer simple.  I love the wedding program above.  It is very simple but it fit so well with their wedding theme and decorations.  We actually pushed all the text over to the right and looped a light pink ribbon from top to bottom.  They turned out great!

That's all I have for now folks.  Check back later this week for baby announcements, wedding invitations and more!

If you know anyone that has an upcoming birthday, birth or nuptial please make sure to pass my name along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find

About This Blog

My life behind the lens. A place where crazy meets beautiful with two ornery boys thrown in the mix.

I'm a natural light, custom lifestyle photographer and graphic designer. I specialize in maternity, newborn, children, senior and engagement photography. I also design holiday cards, wedding stationary, newborn announcements and all kinds of invites. You name it I will create it.

Thanks for visiting!

What I'm Bloggin' About

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP