Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Few Things

1.  It is snowing. 

When it's snowing, don't wear Airwalk Moccasins. 

When it's snowing and you have to stand in 4 inches of the nasty white stuff waiting for your son to get out of school, don't wear Airwalk Moccasins.

When it's snowing and you have to stand in 4 inches of snow waiting for your son to get out of school and then go back to work with no space heaters and the average temperature in the building is -32 degrees, don't wear Airwalk Moccasins.

If it was nice and sunny and you were lying on the beach eating bon bons, you could wear Airwalk Moccasins.  I don't know why you would want to wear them to the beach but you certainly could.

2.  I'm starting Project 365.  Every day for 365 days (wink, wink) I am going to take a new photograph.  I created a weekly theme and by golly I'm sticking to it!  Wish me luck.

B.   It's Wednesday.

Do you know what that means?

It's almost Friday, which means this work week is almost over.  We are going to take the boys to the Lincoln's Children Museum and Chucky Cheese on Saturday, if my Airwalk Moccasins decide to let me feet live.

Happy Hump Day!!!

Post a Comment

Find

About This Blog

My life behind the lens. A place where crazy meets beautiful with two ornery boys thrown in the mix.

I'm a natural light, custom lifestyle photographer and graphic designer. I specialize in maternity, newborn, children, senior and engagement photography. I also design holiday cards, wedding stationary, newborn announcements and all kinds of invites. You name it I will create it.

Thanks for visiting!

What I'm Bloggin' About

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP