Wednesday, December 29, 2010

3, 2, 1...Blastoff!



Oh boy,  my first blog! 

I decided to start a blog as I venture more and more into photography.  Art has always been a huge part of my life, whether it was spending hours coloring as a little girl or making pottery in my high school art class.  I am not, by any means, a professional at anything I do I just really enjoy it.   I am a graphic designer for a national online pet supply company and I do a few freelance design jobs.  My new passion is photography.  I get such joy out of taking/making beautiful pictures and I am constantly challenging myself to be more creative.  

I have two wonderful (ornery, crazy, naughty) boys that are my entire world.  Dylan is seven and in 2nd grade and Mason is four and is in his first year of preschool. 

Here are my little monsters.




















Stay tuned for much, much more excitement.  That is, if this is the kind of thing that excites you.  If it's not, I apologize in advance.

Until next time,
nicole d

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find

About This Blog

My life behind the lens. A place where crazy meets beautiful with two ornery boys thrown in the mix.

I'm a natural light, custom lifestyle photographer and graphic designer. I specialize in maternity, newborn, children, senior and engagement photography. I also design holiday cards, wedding stationary, newborn announcements and all kinds of invites. You name it I will create it.

Thanks for visiting!

What I'm Bloggin' About

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP